Fwd: Re: Fwd: Re: [SECC] K4OGG, CWSS

Subject: Fwd: Re: Fwd: Re: [SECC] K4OGG, CWSS
From: jpryor@arches.uga.edu (Jay Pryor)
Date: Fri, 08 Nov 2002 14:43:06 -0500
W4AN suggested I go to N6TR and ask how the 29-minute break issue would be
handled.  Here's the response from Tree, who said basically that it is as I
suspected -- time will be taken from the end of my contest period.  I'll
lose something like 12 or 13 QSOs.

It is interesting to note that Tree points out that breaks should consist
of 30-minute periods with no QSOs, which should be obvious I guess but I've
been thinking of it incorrectly.  I have always tried to make my next QSO
30 minutes from the time my break started.  The next QSO should actually be
no sooner than 31 minutes from the time of the last previous QSO.

FYI.

73,

Jay/K4OGG