[SECC] Field Day

Subject: [SECC] Field Day
From: gmacie@xmmcorp.com (Macie, Gordon)
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2002 10:32:45 -0400
comment below

> >So, by the end of WRTC you'll be a finely tuned "SSB
> MACHINE" ready for SS
> >SSB ???...
>
> I think it is a lot to ask Bill to go all-out for SS Phone,
> and then go
> all-out for CQWW CW the next weekend.
>
> Even super-operators like Bill need a weekend or two off.

My last message was a joking comment.. I had suggested 50% on the non favorite
mode in a previous message but no one resonded.. It was just a suggestion not a
requirment.. Just trying to rally the troops.. Each individual has to decide
what they can do including me.. I have a baby on the way with a due date of Nov
1.. so that maybe a conflict for me !!..

Gordon N4LR..