[SECC] Logging ?

Subject: [SECC] Logging ?
From: K9AY" <k9ay@k9ay.com (K9AY)
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2002 09:06:27 -0500
Good point, Bill -- Even though I have "lived" at the keyboard for the
past 20 years as a writer and editor, I am only a semi-touch typist.
I need to glance at the keyboard regularly to keep my fingers in the
right place. I just never completely learned all the classic touch-typing
motions.  Fotunatley, it wrrks fir mme! ...Gary, K9AY
--------