[SECC] GQP

Subject: [SECC] GQP
From: mcondon@attglobal.net (Mike Condon)
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2001 18:04:07 -0400
I dont think FL would want to run together, but they might join in  fixing
the rules a bit, and coaxing another state or two to a similar alignment...
Then the Triple Crown or Powerball of QP might work anyway... on separate
runs.

I sympathize with the Middle of July Middle of GA mobiles too....
At 9700 feet, it seldom got above 76 degrees from my mobile, but the
propagation was very bad...  a date change sounds like a good idea just to
have more stations hear us in the GQP from all over.

Early church on SUN sounds like a good sked too...

A lot of good ideas, John and the committee of officers could, steer it for
any new things....

Looks like that original note tickled a few thoughts...

Mike, NE4S