[SECC] contest activity (NOT!)

Subject: [SECC] contest activity (NOT!)
From: n4uk@mindspring.com (Ken Ramirez)
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2000 19:27:42 -0000
       Same story, different state. The best I could do was a couple of
hours here and there on 160m.Conditions appeared way down compared to last
year on 160m. NO Europe heard at all. Tried unsuccessfully for A61AJ.
Highlight of the night was beating W3LPL and other big guns in pileups for
P3A and 4X3A.
           Way too much work on the new ham shack. Took off all last week
and still have much work to do moving all of the equipment, building an
operating table, and getting everything back together again. I hope to have
a complete multi/single station ready by Christmas and plan on getting the
Telrex 3 el 40m yagi up this spring if I can find hired hands for a ground
crew. The new shack is awsome! Ham heaven. Wall to wall equipment , ham
magazines, and other radio paraphernalia.
Can't wait to do the first multi-single or single op once the new 40m yagi
is up!!
      73 Ken N4UK