Re: [RTTY] RTTY Roundup log submission deadline reminder

To: Bob Darlington <rdarlington@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] RTTY Roundup log submission deadline reminder
From: Alex <alex@kr1st.com>
Date: Fri, 05 Jan 2018 14:16:23 -0500
I always wondered about that, too. What other justification could there be that
it takes that long to score a contest other than that the software runs on an
Intel 4004 processor and it needs that extra time? It is rather silly in this
day and age that it takes this long to score a contest, but you get penalized
when you're a day late. I got my certificate I think just two weeks ago.

I'm all in favor of immediate online scoring. It's rather pointless to work
your behind off in a contest only to get the results by the time you almost
forgot that you worked the contest and pretty much don't care about the results
anymore, or worse, you became a SK in the meantime.

73,
--Alex KR1ST