Re: [RTTY] RTTY Roundup log submission deadline reminder

To: Bob Darlington <rdarlington@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] RTTY Roundup log submission deadline reminder
From: ShelbyK4WW <shelbyk4ww@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2018 13:48:23 -0500
Possibly not the place, but I have found a tremendous amount of RTTY
contesters are also eQSL users.
Recently, last 2-3 weeks, I have been unable to access entire in box,
containing new eQSL's, for confirmation, or rejection. I am only able to
access new eQSL's by using the date. Until this issue is resolved, I will
no longer upload logs, from any contest, to eQSL. My "once a month" upload
to LoTW will continues, as in the past. If this causes an inconvenience for
anyone, I apologize. My logs are uploaded to eQSL only for the convenience
of others. When that convenience, inconveniences me, it's time to reassess
my priorities.
Good luck to all in RR.

73, Shelby

On Fri, Jan 5, 2018 at 1:07 PM, Bob Darlington <rdarlington@gmail.com>
wrote:

> And this amuses me somewhat.  Must be in within 5 days of the contest,
> takes 10 months to score, and a year later I'm still getting people
> uploading their logs to LOTW to confirm.
>
> -Bob
> N3XKB
>
> On Fri, Jan 5, 2018 at 11:01 AM, Jeff Stai <wk6i.jeff@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > "All entries are must be postmarked or e-mailed by 2359 UTC January 12,
> > 2018.  Logs may be uploaded online or mailed."
> >
> > This is just FIVE days after the end of contest!
> >
> > Note that the website still shows the wrong date in one place.
> >
> > Have fun! jeff wk6i
> >
> > --
> > Jeff Stai ~ wk6i.jeff@gmail.com
> > Twisted Oak Winery ~ http://www.twistedoak.com/
> > Facebook ~ http://www.facebook.com/twistedoak

73, Shelby - K4WW
As I don't have an iPad nor iPhone, sent from my PC