Re: [RTTY] Decoding troubles after taking a break

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Decoding troubles after taking a break
From: "James Wolf" <jbwolf@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2017 21:46:25 -0400
>>> Why not use a sampling rate of 48000, if it is available on your sound
card?

Chen, I appreciate the history and information on sound cards, but here's
where I am not quite sure I understand the configuration.

The clock rate highest setting is 12000.  This, I believe is the MTTY clock
rate.
The sound card Windows setting is set for 48000.
My assumption is that these are two different settings, and with that
assumption, I was curious as to what to set the MTTY clock rate at.  If
indeed it wants a multiple of 300, then should 11700 be my setting or if it
should be 12000, why?

Jim - KR9U