Re: [RTTY] Decoding troubles after taking a break

To: Mike Ricketts <mike.nd9g@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Decoding troubles after taking a break
From: Jeff Stai <wk6i.jeff@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2017 09:02:29 -0700
Call me superstitious, but once I have everything playing well together
before the start of a contest, I don't shut anything down until after the
end (except maybe the monitors, by switching them off), and until I know
the log is done and saved and backed up. Only then do I exit loggers, shut
down, etc.

I also have a detailed startup checklist including checkpoints like "make
sure the right sound card is selected". Checklists help.

73 jeff wk6i

Jeff Stai ~ wk6i.jeff@gmail.com