Re: [RTTY] Pactor QRM To The Other Digital Modes

To: Jeff AC0C <keepwalking188@ac0c.com>, n8ohu@yahoo.com, RTTY Reflector <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Pactor QRM To The Other Digital Modes
From: Ron Kolarik <rkolarik@neb.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2016 17:36:30 -0500
Jeff, I have no idea of current numbers. There is a stat page on Winlink.org that should have something current, number of users, message count and modes used. The web site used to claim 10,000+ sailors served, don't know if that's current either. The stat page is here and it's worldwide users, the Traffic tab may have what you want.
http://winlink.org/RMSChannels

73
Ron K0IDT