[RTTY] IC-7100 interface issues with Logger32 / MMTTY

To: "rtty@contesting.com" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] IC-7100 interface issues with Logger32 / MMTTY
From: Rich via RTTY <rtty@contesting.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2016 18:44:25 +0000 (UTC)
Thanks to those who responded to my query and I willelaborate on my settings.
After downloading the Icom USB driver I have a Silicon Labs USB to UARTbridge
on Com 3 set up as rig control by Logger32.  Another Silicon Labs USB to UART
bridge is onCom 4 which I have designated on MMTTY for PTT/FSK.  There is also
a USB Audio CODEC without a specifiedCom port.  MMTTY is set at
defaultdemodulator,  with both Rx(microphone)and Tx(speakers) soundcards set
for the USB Audio CODEC.  In the MISC setting I have1.the TXPort on
COM-TdX(FSK)2. the SoundLoopback is set to Int.3. In the Radio Command section,
the port is set at none and nofrequency offsetThe Radio PTT option is set to
RTT by radio command,  RTS keying and the Serial Port being Com 4 andRadio 1
uses FSK  On the IC-7100 setting I have the followingDATA  MOD – USBDATA OFF
MOD – USBUSB2 FUNCTION – RTTY decodeDATA FUNCTION 1 – OFF
 Using these settings I can receive RTTY on MMTTY and the software putsthe rig
into TX as I can see the output on my power meter but I get no responseapart
from once when I was told “no print, no keying”  Obviously I am missing a vital
element that Icant see and hopefully it will be evident to others who have used
this setup Thanks for reading this Rich MW0CPZ