Re: [RTTY] RTTY During Field Day

To: recordupe@verizon.net, rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] RTTY During Field Day
From: "Kermit \(aka Ken\) via RTTY" <rtty@contesting.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2016 14:00:10 -0400
Make sure to include adequate PSK time.  My experience is PSK is more
popular than RTTY in FD.

On an everyday basis, PSK is used much more than RTTY.  RTTY is
predominately a contest mode, but not in FD.  Remember, FD is not a  contest.
Just
fun, sun and beer.

Good luck.

73,
Ken, AB1J

In a message dated 6/23/2016 17:36:40 Coordinated Universal Time,