Re: [RTTY] 5NN

To: "rtty@contesting.com" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] 5NN
From: Ken K6MR <k6mr@outlook.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2016 08:59:05 -0800
YES! I’ve learned a bunch from W0YK but this is one of the biggies. It seems so
obvious yet I never thought of it. It makes your macros completely adaptable to
conditions.

At least a dozen times in S&P pile ups I would wait for the silence after the
mob called, drop my call in once and have the station respond almost instantly.

Ken K6MR