[RTTY] GRITTY 1.2

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] GRITTY 1.2
From: "Peter L. Jackson" <amateur.newsletters@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2015 22:22:15 +0800
Great news Alex. TNX

Being a dedicated 6M DX long haul guy I have been using it in
parallel to FLDigi  on around 50.096MHZ and get a JA/DS/BY
RTTY run going using contest macros to get them through ASAP.
Even with version 1.1 I found it plays well with FLDigi; when the
qsb went down GRTTY was still digging in the dirt getting calls as
FLDigi was printing garbage. So I can vouch it relishes aTEP at 6M not sure how
it would go for eTEP as I am too far south to give it a thrashing.
A work in progress Alex indeed !

Peter
VK6KXW