Re: [RTTY] New proposal for a Automated Digital Contest

To: "Terry" <ab5k@hotmail.com>, <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] New proposal for a Automated Digital Contest
From: Ron Kolarik via RTTY <rtty@contesting.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2014 13:57:54 -0500
I can see where this one is headed :) I think it can be done with WSPR right
now but to gain the full effect how about using old phone modems with
modified software and as Joe pointed out you would need busy detect. The
phone modem protocol is fully documented by the way.

Ron
K0IDT

----- Original Message ----- From: "Terry via RTTY" <rtty@contesting.com>