Re: [RTTY] Is it just me?

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Is it just me?
From: iw1ayd - Salvatore Irato <iw1ayd@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2014 23:45:47 +0200
On 16/04/2014 19:39, rtty-request@contesting.com wrote:
Re: [RTTY] Is it just me?

I will pay my money to have one of those buttons. (Not for the DIGITAL DXCC!) Even if I couldn't be there in Dayton ... just in case that somebody is going,
please tell me on witch paypal account may I pay for it.

It would be also great if anybody there could take care of my orphan
button dressing two of those at Dayton, one for him and one for my poor far away souls ...

Could anybody of you going there take care of my pray?

After Dayton we could further arrange for the shipment to this side of the pond.
Again via paypal or even with the first shot of it.

I am not joking, if somebody is going to make those button tell me, even off list please.

  TU in advance

     73 de iw1ayd Salvo