Re: [RTTY] Lack of RTTY on 40 and 80 Meters

To: <RTTY@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Lack of RTTY on 40 and 80 Meters
From: " pcooper" <pcooper@guernsey.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2014 10:36:22 -0700
Hi all,

Just at the moment, I would put it down to the fact that the higher bands have
been so good!
I've had a ball working west coast USA over the past few weeks on 10 and 12m
RTTY. Even 15m is poor by comparison.
As Jim AC0E remarked, during a RTTY contest, all the bands will be busy!

But, right now, take advantage of the openings on 10 and 12, and have some fun!

I'm really enjoying working the ARRL centenary QSO Party, and have bagged quite
a few W1AW/* slots, plus many of the high-value participants.
As an ARRL member myself, I too am worth a point!

73 all

Phil GU0SUP