Re: [RTTY] Hints and tips on how to file comments on RM-11708

To: Stan <stan_snydery@hushmail.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Hints and tips on how to file comments on RM-11708
From: HRD Support <ricker@w4pcsoftware.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2013 17:42:06 -0500
I was a "Winlink insider" when this happened,  I was working on HF Email to
work with Winlink.  Skip Teller quit the group and it was Winklink forever when
this ad hoc committee forced this idea through.  this was after SSCA told them
to go screw themselves, since they told everyone they'd need to buy an SCS
modem.

Joe is right and I was there... And left when they wanted me to give HF email
away for free.