[RTTY] Field Day

To: "RTTY, Contesting" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Field Day
From: "Dick White" <whiter26@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 4 Jul 2013 15:00:42 -0500
Due to health problems, I did not get to my club FD site. I did set up for
RTTY at my home station. In the first 1 hour 15 minutes I had only 17 calls
in my log using N1MM program. I ended Saturday with 62 calls. There are just
not many making the effort to do digital modes. My club has tried it several
times with the same results. The only good thing about digital mode for FD
is that each contact is 2 points. In a club of 22 members I am the only CW
operator and thus there were no CW calls in their log.  CW and SSB are still
the dominate modes.

73  Dick  KS0M

Life is not the way it's supposed to be. It is the way it is. How you deal
with it is what counts.

Richard C. (Dick) White

Fulton, MO. 65251  U.S.A.

Amateur Radio Station  KS0M