Re: [RTTY] MMTTY difficulties

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] MMTTY difficulties
From: "Joe Subich, W4TV" <lists@subich.com>
Date: Fri, 08 Feb 2013 23:13:33 -0500

Yes. With the diddles turned off I can send traffic to the test
radio OK. But with the diddles turned on no traffic can be sent.
Also, when I try to send traffic with a macro only part of the text
gets sent before the radio dekeys.

This acts like the USB port is really a USB to serial adapter.
Select Option | Setup MMTTY | MISC tab ... in the box labeled
"Tx Port" click the "USB Port" button.  Select "C: Limiting Speed"
in the "Processing method" box and click "OK.

73,

   ... Joe, W4TV