Re: [RTTY] Question?

To: k6lrn@arrl.net
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Question?
From: jeff stai <wk6i.jeff@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2011 07:19:36 -0700
Actually I also noticed a higher than normal percentage of off
frequency callers, maybe one in 20 or so. The offset wasn't constant
and was both high and low.

(When you start up Writelog/MMTTY (at least) you can't assume your
settings will be the same as the last time you operated - always
double check. I've been burned by AFC showing up turned on
unexpectedly...)

73 jeff wk6i

Jeff Stai ~ wk6i.jeff@gmail.com