Re: [RTTY] Question?

To: "Kok Chen" <chen@mac.com>, "RTTY Reflector" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Question?
From: "Jeff Blaine" <keepwalking188@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2011 23:17:31 -0500
Chen,

I have noticed the similar thing a couple of years back and eventually found
that my sound card for the TX side was slightly off vs.
the RX side when the PC is really loaded (get warmer).  I can't recall but I
think I was using the on board for the RX and a MDELTA
for the TX.  So most certainly these things would drift with separate
characteristics.

MMTTY has an option to put an offset and after trimming that my TX/RX sync was
very good.

For guy seeing a constant offset issue, this is one thing they may want to
check.

73, Jeff ACØC
www.ac0c.com