[RTTY] RU-NAQP Conflict

To: RTTY@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] RU-NAQP Conflict
From: K1FWE <k1fwe@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2010 07:05:13 -0500 (GMT-05:00)
Now that the decision has been made, I think the more positive response would
be to figure out ways to minimize the negative impact to both contests. Some
thoughts:

I'm going to assume that the high bands will be less impacted (20, 15, 10) will
represent less of a problem for RTTY contesters that 40 and 80. So
concentrating more on these bands when they are open might make sense.

RU requires 6 hours of off time during the 30-hour contest period. So, I plan
to take those during the overlap period leaving only 6 hours of RU operating
during which I would have to deal with NAQP contesters

On 40M I'm going to assume that there will be fewer NAQPers around 7080 than
7040

Other thoughts anyone?

CU in the RU

John