Re: [RTTY] Nice Thanksgiving Gift - DXCC RTTY via LoTW only!

To: "RTTY@contesting.com >> RTTY" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Nice Thanksgiving Gift - DXCC RTTY via LoTW only!
From: Laurent Ferracci <l.ferracci@comeca-group.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2007 14:11:34 +0100
Andrei Stchislenok a écrit :

> I found QSL from VP2MRM in my LoTW account this morning. This QSL made up
> 100 confirmed countries on RTTY mode via LoTW only for me and I am very
> happy. Will send online application for DXCC tomorrow.

Congratulations Andrei !

I found a LotW confirmation for VP2MRM in RTTY today, too, but this
pushes me to .. 98 only ! "Go work some new ones!" as they say !

I'm not as patient as you, so i submitted an hybrid application for RTTY
DXCC a few weeks ago, together with a mixed endorsement !

73's

--
Laurent Ferracci, F1JKJ
Blog radio: http://www.ferracci.org