Re: [RTTY] WRITELOG SO2R SETUP QUESTION

To: "Jack West XP" <w7ld@theriver.com>,"RTTY GROUP" <rtty@contesting.com>,Jerry Pixton <jpixton@shentel.net>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] WRITELOG SO2R SETUP QUESTION
From: "WS7I" <ws7i@ewarg.org>
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2007 08:30:43 -0700
In the Writelog help, read RTTY messages, %X is important, also read Two Radio
Contesting and this:

Cursor UP/Down move the keyboard focus and move the radio selection

SHIFT+Cursor Up/Down move only the keyboard focus

CTRL+Cursor Up/Down move only the left/right radio selection

CTRL+R sets the transmit radio selection to the window with the keyboard focus