Re: [RTTY] Anarts exchanges

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Anarts exchanges
From: Art Searle W2NRA <w2nra@optonline.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 17:10:16 -0400
Hi Phil,

You wrote:

> The TIME UTC and CQ ZONE are also software dependent. Writelog
> inputs the ZONE for you, and you can change it if necessary,
> and most of us know what to expect. The one real variable is
> the time.
> I sent 14 1234 1234,

One small disadvantage is it can speed things up for the station receiving
your report if you put the Zone first and then the Time.  Time has to be
typed or clicked on and the Zone gets pre-filled.  While I was receiving my
report I'd type the time while watching the Zone print (if the station
FOLLOWED THE RULES).

73 Art W2NRA
"Keep to the code!"
w2nra.com