Re: [RTTY] every dxpedition

Subject: Re: [RTTY] every dxpedition
From: "Barry Murrell" <zs2ez@axxess.co.za>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 18:29:11 +0200
Ideally I guess we should just be philosophical about it!! Seeing as N8S
hasn't even been heard here, I can only say "there's always next time"!!

I'm always happy to get a new one, but there is no point wailing and
gnashing teeth if you miss them - there will be other expeditions...
hopefully when the solar cycle improves.... I can't really complain - 236
DXCC entities in a little under 2 years, 164 of them on RTTY... not a bad
return for a small station way down on the Southern end of Africa! Now if I
had a bigger station.. (dream on dreamer!)

Reminds me of something Chris ZS6EZ once said to me - "DXing is the
longest-running contest around!"

To those (like me) who have not got N8S - better luck next time! Don't blame
the ops - if it wasn't for them NO-ONE would get a new one!!

73 de Barry Murrell ZS2EZ
(EX ZR2DX / ZR6DXB)
KF26TA - Port Elizabeth,South Africa
Member : PEARS, SARL, ARRL, SA AMSAT