Re: [RTTY] every dxpedition

To: "RTTY" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] every dxpedition
From: "Tom Osborne" <w7why@verizon.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 21:36:14 -0700
I think that has happened to all of us at one time or another.

One evening I was calling CQ on 40 CW and FB8XX answered my CQ.  Didn't
think much about it till I looked it up and found it was Kerguelen Island.
Boy, that is just about as far away from Coos Bay, OR as you can get.  I
think if I drilled a hole throught the earth, it would come out there :-)
73
Tom W7WHY