[RTTY] Using a Sound Card and PK232

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Using a Sound Card and PK232
From: "Brian Spindor" <ka7kuz.groups@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 28 Aug 2004 15:27:53 -0700
Somewhere on this list I thought I heard mention of someone or a group of
individuals using a dual demod set up consisting of the software demod side
using a sound card and the other side using a PK232.  This gave the operator
the opportunity to compare two seperate avenues of demodulation which was
especially useful during a contest.  Would someone be willing to correspond
offline.  I would like to consider just such a set up and would like to hear
the merits of such and the difficulties in getting this set up.

Thanks and 73's
Brian Spindor
KA7KUZ