RE: [RTTY] Using a Sound Card and PK232

To: "'Brian Spindor'" <ka7kuz.groups@comcast.net>,<rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [RTTY] Using a Sound Card and PK232
From: "Dave Bernstein" <aa6yq@ambersoft.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Aug 2004 19:17:40 -0400
WinWarbler directly supports the simultaneous use of the MMTTY engine
and an external modem like the PK232 or KAM. Its free, and available via
www.qsl.net/dxlab . See http://www.qsl.net/winwarbler/Help/RTTY.htm for
additional information. If you have questions, I'll be happy to answer
them offline.

   73,

       Dave, AA6YQ