[RTTY] DE

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] DE
From: jeflanders@comcast.net (Jerry Flanders)
Date: Wed, 08 Jan 2003 04:17:37 +0000
I like to keep as much of the current "action" on the screen in front of me
as I can. When I am running, the multiple CR/LFs would clear my screen
pretty quickly (averaging one each 5 seconds). I understand about having a
"clean line" with his transmission on it, but as long as it is all
separated by spaces, I get all the info I need and still have a richer
screen. Just a personal quirk, I guess.

Jerry W4UK