[RTTY] Where has all the RTTY Gone

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Where has all the RTTY Gone
From: obrienaj@netsync.net (Andrew J O'Brien)
Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2002 22:22:37 -0400
How's this one...short enough for a contest I think.

>>>  TU name here is Andy, Andy.  MY QTH is Fredonia, New York. Fredonia,
New York.
Age here is 51 age 51. Weather , WX today hot, hot. temp 38.22778 C.
Humidity 88.7865  percent.
Station at this end.....
Rig Kenwood T2000
Antenna 80M Inverted V
Antenna 40M Half Square
Antenna 20M 4 element monobander at 60 feet
Antenna 15 Meter 2 stacked 5 element monobanders at 70 feet
Antenna 10 meters 7 element monobander

Power 1KW

Dog = 1 , 4 legged Beagle named Wander
Cats = 2 short hair, Tiannamen and Flurry.  One Long hair , 4 legs, named
Halley.
Hamster= Missing.

So, BTU still copy, need my serial number again.

W7TI de KB2EOQ