[RTTY] Where has all the RTTY Gone

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Where has all the RTTY Gone
From: jeflanders@comcast.net (Jerry Flanders)
Date: Mon, 05 Aug 2002 18:07:14 +0000
I have done that, but only when extremely busy. Otherwise I have a short
QSO with him and explain the contest and try to get the exchange from him
to use for credit. Most guys are anxious to give me credit when they
understand and then let me go. I often have to tell them their zone nr or
suggest a serial number for him to give me (001), and I keep a buffer
prepared for this when possible. Otherwise I send it manually.

Jerry W4UK