[RTTY] UBN analysis

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] UBN analysis
From: k3mm@comcast.net (k3mm@comcast.net)
Date: Fri, 10 May 2002 00:45:24 -0400
In a perfect log checking world, that would happen.  This is the world of
"whatever the computer says, goes"...

Therefore, even if 500 guys copied RW9WA sending Zone 17, it's still their
fault and I guess they still lose penalty Q's as well...Ouch!!  Work the guy
and lose 3 QSO's...per band!

Hey, I made plenty of stupid copying/typing mistakes, but when you run into
this type of thing, it really hurts.

Recent RTTY computerized log checking criteria and procedures for the
largest contests (CQ) have made RTTY contests the most heavily penalized of
any mode.  These RTTY logs are being subjected to unusually stiff validation
rules that arent applied to other modes.

Ty K3MM