[RTTY] Working your Buddies in RTTY contests

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Working your Buddies in RTTY contests
From: w7why@harborside.com (Tom Osborne)
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2001 17:33:50 -0700
Don Hill AA5AU wrote:

> I had a buddy of mine call me in the NAQP contest Saturday
> and I moved him to each of the other 4 bands.

Hi Don

I've done the same same thing here.  I have a friend, KG7DK, and
I've called him to get on and work me.  The only way to get OR on
10 or 15 in a lot of contests.  Then I got to thinking, since I
called him to work me, did I violate the rules of the contest? Or
does that move me into another category?  We have to be careful
nowadays what we do!!  73
Tom W7WHY