RFI

Re: [RFI] Suggestions for RFI free mini split heat pump?

To: Thomas Hoyer <thoyer1@verizon.net>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Suggestions for RFI free mini split heat pump?
From: martywalks via RFI <rfi@contesting.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2024 04:44:39 +0000
Hello Tim

I have 5 Mitsubishi units of various sizes:

Mitsubishi Electric Model MSZ-GL06NA-U1

Mitsubishi Electric Model MSZ-GL06NA-U1

Mitsubishi Electric Model MSZ-GL15NA-U1

Mitsubishi Electric Model MSZ-GL09NA-U1

Mitsubishi Electric Model MSZ-GL06NA-U1

Mitsubishi Electric Model MXZ-8C48AA-U1 S/N 8XU03720A (Outside)

I've not experienced any noise problems from them.  I'm in an area of extreme
noise (TWO 20,000 watt+ AM radio antennas about 2000 feet from my house), that
are right under utility power lines (210kv and 69kv lines).  I've had problems
with LED recessed lights (had to replace 30 out of 33 of the to silence noise).
 I've searched all over for sources.  The mini splits are not the problem.  The
MSZ-GL09NA-U1 listed above is a 9K unit.  So my installation has this, and
others all interconnected.  No noise that I'm aware of on 160-6m and 2m and
70cm.  Lots of noise around, but look as I might, none seem to come from the
Mitsubishi minisplits.  These are fantastic heat pumps that both heat and cool.
 Installed around 2019.

Marty Smith
WB6MRP

Sent with Proton Mail secure email.