RFI

Re: [RFI] Suggestions for RFI free mini split heat pump?

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] Suggestions for RFI free mini split heat pump?
From: Jim Brown <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2024 22:42:03 -0700
On 4/12/2024 10:17 PM, Gary Johnson via RFI wrote:
And now for another good report: A new Bryant 3-ton mini split heatpump
was just installed at N6RO. I carefully surveyed it and another
identical model installed elsewhere and essentially nothing was detected
  with my portable shortwave receiver and DFing loop.

Reports like Gary's we can take to the bank, thanks to his test methods. He's a very sharp engineer, with serious RFI chops.

73, Jim K9YC