RFI

[RFI] My Mitsubishi units do not cause rfi

To: "RFI@contesting.com" <RFI@contesting.com>
Subject: [RFI] My Mitsubishi units do not cause rfi
From: martywalks via RFI <rfi@contesting.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2024 04:40:50 +0000
Hello

I have 5 Mitsubishi units of various sizes:

Mitsubishi Electric Model MSZ-GL06NA-U1

Mitsubishi Electric Model MSZ-GL06NA-U1

Mitsubishi Electric Model MSZ-GL15NA-U1

Mitsubishi Electric Model MSZ-GL09NA-U1

Mitsubishi Electric Model MSZ-GL06NA-U1

Mitsubishi Electric Model MXZ-8C48AA-U1 S/N 8XU03720A (Outside)

I've not experienced any noise problems from them. I'm in an area of extreme
noise (to 20,000 watt + AM radio antennas about 2000 feet from my house), that
are right under utility power lines (210kv and 69kv lines). I've had problems
with LED recessed lights (had to replace 30 out of 33 of the to silence noise).
I've searched all over for sources. The mini splits are not the problem. The
MSZ-GL09NA-U1 is a 9K unit. So my installation has this, and others all
interconnected. No noise that I'm aware of on 160-6m and 2m and 70cm. Lots of
noise around, but look as I might, none seem to come from the Mitsubishi
minisplits. These are fantastic heat pumps that both heat and cool. Installed
around 2019.

Marty

Sent with [Proton Mail](https://proton.me/) secure email.