Propagation

Re: [Propagation] Propagation Reflector on COL

To: nw7us@hfradio.org, n1ea@arrl.net, flcyclone@tampabay.rr.com,propagation-owner@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Propagation] Propagation Reflector on COL
From: warrenwolff@aol.com
Date: Mon, 01 May 2006 22:10:39 -0400
This e-mail posting is from the Radio Propagation Reflector that you're
currently subscribed to.  Refer to the end of this e-mail for directions on how
to change your subscription options, or to unsubscribe.
_______________________-start-_________________

Well,

It seems we have a insensitive compatriot.  I have very low confidence
in this propagation area and was hoping that I would be able to
capitalize
on the knowledge of others via this group.  If I had knowledge to
share, I would not begrudge others.   I will be anxious to receive my
first
intelligent posting on a propagation site.  How are we going to
encourage entry level folks with negative attitudes?

I welcome any and all meningful or redundant info posted.

Warren; W7WY; ARRL Life Member; Extra Class