Propagation

Re: [Propagation] Propagation Reflector on COL

To: <propagation-owner@contesting.com>,"a propagation COL" <propagation@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Propagation] Propagation Reflector on COL
From: "Thomas Giella KN4LF" <flcyclone@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 1 May 2006 07:01:44 -0400
This e-mail posting is from the Radio Propagation Reflector that you're
currently subscribed to.  Refer to the end of this e-mail for directions on how
to change your subscription options, or to unsubscribe.
_______________________-start-_________________

Tomas,

I did not hear back from you concerning the COL Propagation e-list so I will
create a new propagation eGroup on Yahoo.

Thomas F. Giella, KN4LF
Lakeland, FL, USA
Grid Square EL97AW
kn4lf@arrl.net