Propagation

Re: [Propagation] Low, Mid & High Latitudes

To: "a Propagation Reflector" <propagation@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Propagation] Low, Mid & High Latitudes
From: "Thomas Giella KN4LF" <kn4lf@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2004 11:24:37 -0500
It's just a generalization but:

Low 0-30 deg
Mid 31-60 deg
High 61-90 deg

Then there are issues of physical latitude and magnetic latitude. Most of the
lower 48 states of the U.S. fall within the mid latitudes.

Propagation conditions also very along lines of longitude too but are specified
in that manner.

73,
Thomas F. Giella, KN4LF
Retired Space & Atmospheric Weather Forecaster
Plant City, FL, USA
Grid Square EL87WX
Lat & Long 27 58 33.6397 N 82 09 52.4052 W
kn4lf@arrl.net

PropNET Beacon Program: http://www.propnet.org
KN4LF Daily Solar Space Weather & Geomagnetic Data Archive:
http://www.kn4lf.com/kn4lf5.htm
KN4LF HF/MF Frequency Radio Propagation Theory Notes:
http://www.kn4lf.com/kn4lf8.htm
KN4LF Amateur & SWL Radio History: http://www.kn4lf.com/index.htm