Propagation

[Propagation] Propagation Wave Angle Calculator

To: RLVZ@aol.com
Subject: [Propagation] Propagation Wave Angle Calculator
From: Crawford MacKeand <jcbmck@UDel.Edu>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2004 20:48:42 -0500 (EST)
> > Please advise if there is a simple shareware program available that
> > calculates propagation wave angles after entering:
> > frequency, solar index, and K index, and antenna height above ground.

You might like to give SNAPmax a try. It is freeware, available for
download from Simtel and a few other sites, and does all those things.

I find it easy to use, but then I wrote it. <grin>

Make sure you get version 500 or above. V. 363 is still floating around
and has been updated quite considerably.

       73 de Crawford  WA3ZKZ, VP8CMY, ex G4ARR   jcbmck@udel.edu
     "If a man will begin with certainties, he shall end in doubts;
         but if he will be content to begin with doubts he shall
                  end in certainties."  Francis Bacon