Orion

Re: [Orion] Questions about Orion II

To: "'Orion @contesting.com'" <orion@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Orion] Questions about Orion II
From: "Jim McDonald" <jim@n7us.net>
Date: Sun, 25 Dec 2005 09:02:10 -0600
I should have been more clear.  The situation is that I'm listening to a DX
station who is listening up a few.  I'm obviously listening with both left
and right headphones on his/her frequency.  I want to press one button so I
am also receiving on the other station's frequency and hearing that
frequency in my right ear, and that frequency will be my transmit frequency.
To do that on my Orion takes more than one button.

Merry Christmas,

Jim N7US