Re: [Karlnet] Thermal Solutions

Subject: Re: [Karlnet] Thermal Solutions
From: "Steve Loomis" <loomiss@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2003 14:31:37 -0500
We are running Karlnet board with Teletronics 200mw card and an Orinoco 32mw
card in a metal box high on the tower with a 120mm muffin fan blowing across
both cards.  The box is sealed and has been surviving the 100+ degrees
temperatures in the Oklahoma sun. No lockup so far.  We are using a 15vdc
power supply on approx. 120' of CAT 5 via POE adapter. The fan is power
separately via another run of CAT 5.

Steve