Re: [CQ-Contest] Self-spot not allowed in IARU HF Championship

To: "Paolo, IK3QAR" <ik3qar@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Self-spot not allowed in IARU HF Championship
From: Stanley Zawrotny <k4sbz.stan@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2024 09:22:56 -0400
The IARU is the International Amateur Radio Union. The ARRL and each other
countries’ national amateur radio organizations are “subordinate” to the IARU.
The ARRL has the computer horsepower to do the processing for the contest, but
the IARU sets the rules.

Stan, K4SBZ

"Real radio bounces off the sky."