Re: [CQ-Contest] Self spotting - now ARRL and Remote

To: k9yc@arrl.net
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Self spotting - now ARRL and Remote
From: Richard F DiDonna NN3W <richnn3w@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2024 15:33:50 -0400
Jesus, it seems like you'll make excuses for anything. And make some
bad assumptions.

I traveled 88,000 miles last year and was at several conferences with
hundreds of other attendees - never got COVID.  I saw hundreds of
contesters at Dayton and at WRTC - including many in their 70s and
80s.  My mother who is 78 flies back and forth from the east coast
three times a year - did not get COVID.

Take precautions; get a vaccine.

As to expenses, you claimed that the cities identified by KK9A were
expensive to get to.  No, some of them really aren't.  You then move
the goal posts and argue about living expenses.

And then make a veiled comment about walking in other's shoes.

Trust me - I've walked in a lot of shoes.  Been very poor; been well
off; been ill; been healthy.

Doers do.  Complainers complain.

73 and out

Rich NN3W