Re: [CQ-Contest] 2023 ARRL year in review

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] 2023 ARRL year in review
From: "Mike Smith VE9AA" <ve9aa@nbnet.nb.ca>
Date: Mon, 1 Jan 2024 12:53:24 -0400
I should mention too that since Jan 1, 2023 all my (and anyone else in NS or
NB) results show up as MAR (*(hint there is no MAR) even for contests there
was never MAR.

I've always been very polite, professional and patient with the ARRL.

If Florida or California no longer existed in the ARRL results/records
(and/or their scores were lumped into a no longer existing section) would
the outcome have been different?

I mean, it hasn't just been a few months..it's been a year.

We do our part all year long and invest dozens if not hundreds of hours into
contests to give all you guys rare/rarish mults, surely you can get a
programmer to go through the website and in minutes or an hour give us some
respect and put us back on the map?

Thanks

Mike VE9AA "NB" Current president of the Maritime Contest Club

Mike - Keswick Ridge, NB, Canada