[CQ-Contest] 2023 ARRL year in review

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] 2023 ARRL year in review
From: "Mike Smith VE9AA" <ve9aa@nbnet.nb.ca>
Date: Mon, 1 Jan 2024 09:42:06 -0400
So, it's been exactly 1 year to the day since the ARRL modified a couple of
their contests to remove MAR and allow us to send NB and NS (which has been
allowed for the vast majority of contests) but the results web site is still
broken.

There is no longer any way to search out NB or NS scores (there always was)
for -ANY- contest. (the provinces are missing from all the dropdowns)

I have sent NUMEROUS emails all year long to anyone I knew who worked at the
ARRL.

Can I please get an HONEST answer when this will be fixed?

Thanks

Mike VE9AA "NB" Current president of the Maritime Contest Club

Mike - Keswick Ridge, NB, Canada