Re: [CQ-Contest] CQ Magazine

To: "cq-contest@contesting.com" <cq-contest@contesting.com>, K9MA <k9ma@sdellington.us>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] CQ Magazine
From: Ron Notarius W3WN via CQ-Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2023 14:53:02 +0000 (UTC)
 No, but if they aren't delivering the print edition that people have paid for,
and are delivering the digital edition reliably (which there is some question
on)...
Then, if someone still wants the publication, cancel the print edition, get
your shekels back, then subscribe to the digital edition.  You still support
the publisher, and you should then get what you paid for.  Which is the whole
point.
Personally, much as I liked the magazine, I gave up on CQ after they bought and
then killed WorldRadio.  Never got a refund, never got switched to CQ as
promised at the time.
No disrespect, but they seem to have established a pattern here...
73
    On Thursday, September 28, 2023 at 08:06:36 AM EDT, K9MA