Re: [CQ-Contest] CQ Magazine

To: reflector cq-contest <CQ-Contest@Contesting.COM>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] CQ Magazine
From: Tony Brock-Fisher via CQ-Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2023 07:57:13 -0400
After not receiving paper copies for months, and reading the handwriting on the wall, I (foolishly?) subscribed to the digital edition this week. I got the automated response acknowledging payment which stated that 'it is now being processed'. Since that, nothing, no 'here's your password' or other instructions as to how to actually read the digital edition. I emailed them and also called - no response.

Folks have reported that while the paper version is flakey at best, the digital edition has been reliable. Now I just need to know how to get it going...

Tony, K1KP